Domain Selection Tips:
1. Choose a domain name that represents your business,
products and services.
2. Domain names can be up to 63 characters, but try to
create the shortest domain name that is most recognizable
to your audience.
3. Incorporate a popular keyword into your domain name.
4. The easier the domain name is to pronounce, the easier it
will be to remember.
5. Dashes work well if you want to create a domain name
that is unavailable, i.e. www.your-own-domain.com (they
also show up higher in search engines).
6. Purchase domains that are spelled similar to yours and
redirect them to your main domain.
7. Get the whole package for you domain extension:
.com, .net, .info, .biz, .org